Monday, December 28, 2009

Professional Online Printing Online Professional Photo Printing Services?

Online professional photo printing services? - professional online printing

I am a photographer and I have to print the printer from Kodak that has the same quality as the Wal-Mart, Rite Aid and large print. I also use very high quality paper, the $ 40 per pack. I decided to take my case seriously and to move to the next level, even though my head died in me. I've heard of companies, more fish and others, but if the quality changed little Kodak prints, I'll stay with Kodak. Most experts that I heard the PE image. 20x30 canvas offers are not so great, so that client Don, do not pay up to $ 70 + on a canvas.

HELP?

I need something I can order online and have you sent me, without an arm and a leg. Especially if you do at Walmart online store and order delivery.
What is the biggest difference in quality? Paper and printing? Not only do I search print, but also other services such as mugs, books, T-shirts, etc. These books are really great and I can pay them less than the regular exams. Where can I find packages for my customers? DiasEnvelopes and large pictures and logos to customize the name?

No comments:

Post a Comment