Friday, December 18, 2009

Free Abdominal Pain More Condition_symptoms Abdominal Pain When Eating.?

Abdominal Pain when eating.? - free abdominal pain more condition_symptoms

I had severe abdominal pain when they eat since December. Above all, is casual and eat a connection, foods high in fat. My doctor says my gallbladder and that makes sense. (He had an ultrasound scan revealed stones as possible, it was difficult to get a clear picture of my organs to be pushed into the pregnancy.) I was on a diet of fat for three weeks, the two first-strike free. On Sunday I had three episodes of severe abdominal pain. Monday I cut the fat even more and had 4 kills. Tuesday, I cut out all dairy products and fat and had three attacks. Today, I have not eat anything but toast and juice and had abdominal pain after eating at a time.

I am also 35 weeks pregnant and hungry. I worry about eating at any protein not, but I'm afraid to eat fear pain. My doctor will not seem concerned about my pain. I do not know what to do.

5 comments:

AnOctobe... said...

It is so sad. And you should not be indifferent to your doctor if their pain.
There are many causes of abdominal pain, so do not know exactly what to search for you. Many doctors give people the wrong diagnosis.
I found this site and see if it can help someone.
When comes the pain, maybe you should think of neglecting the hospital and the doctor a better voltage.
http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/meal_s ...

sugarfai... said...

My mother has Crohn's disease. It is an intestinal disease, extreme pain, doctors and anything we can do for you when she's attacked his hook causes a pain in her IV pump. Now I am sure that what you have, but you want to research on intestinal diseases such as IBS and Crohn's disease to do.

tinkerbe... said...

There were also stones of seagulls. If he be removed. Sometimes I always my abdominal pain in the upper right corner in the center, not a big problem. But I'm only away from fatty foods and Caffine. Caffine really gave me some terrible attacks, energy drinks are the worst.

Get Crunk!! said...

That's how I feel toooo! I thought it was cramp, but only happened when I ate. I took some painkillers. But since you are pregnant is different ... I suggest you ask to test a doctor about a drug. Oh, and congratulations on the baby! :]]

Cheyne(1... said...

Try Prilosec.
Works for me ..

Post a Comment