Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Collodial Silver And Mold What Are Your Experiences With Collodial Silver Or Dr. Bob Beck's Zapper?

What are your experiences with collodial silver or Dr. Bob Beck's zapper? - collodial silver and mold

I firmly believe in the product and take each day, my husband is right on all the information and approve, he also knows the exact amounts, you should use, etc.
You only buy the zapper, it is both the purity of blood in the near future. PRODUCTS We absolutely swear by Dr. Wallach. I have never felt better! Just do it girl, and I hope that you selenium, and what?

4 comments:

Cammie said...

The man was on the Today Show yesterday.

It is blue.

leon said...

It is usually in water, but if you take too long, it becomes blue and does not work! There was a man on CNN that A. Short-term use should be allowed.
Zapper?

lj12890 said...

I work for a lady who is the product and its best selling! Everything you want to cure colloidal silver is impressive! Ive never tried the zapper, but Hurd is working well! But I swear by colloidal silver saved my life and my cats to get rid of colds and tooth! Works for everything! What do you want to use it?

ck said...

It is a heavy metal, be careful.

Post a Comment