Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bluetooth Music Receiver Bluetooth Signal Receiver To Hook Up To Home Theater System?

Bluetooth signal receiver to hook up to home theater system? - bluetooth music receiver

I'm trying something I'm sure they exist, can not find easy ... I need a Bluetooth receiver in a way that I changed my home theater system that my music on the home entertainment system can play on my MacBook wirelessly get in touch. I turn my basement into a living room and I'll gave it a stereo - I want to be able to anywhere in the room with my MacBook (sit built-in Bluetooth), and listening to stereo music via iTunes (or any other audio devices). Im sure that a "catalyst" in this way somewhere .... I think that will connect a small box with red / white RCA jacks and a small AC input. I have hundreds of Bluetooth transmitters, but the opposite of what I need. Every home theater geniuses please help! Thanx.

1 comment:

Nicholas R said...

Bluetooth is excellent notoriously bad for the audio broadcast. Since you have a MacBook, you can check your time to to Apple AirPort Express. This is an area with a $ 79 Ethernet port and audio output port and a USB port. It shows how a wireless network. If you already have a wireless network that can act as an extender. When is connected, iTunes, a set of remote speakers. AirPort Express works as a wireless bridge between iTunes and your audio equipment.

Best,
Nick

Post a Comment