Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How Does It Look When Your Period Comes Out What Does Implantion Bleeding Look Like And Would It Happen 6 Days Before You Expect Your Period?

What does implantion bleeding look like and would it happen 6 days before you expect your period? - how does it look when your period comes out

My last period 9 April and 3 May have begun to arise Brown lasted 2 days and yesterday started a little and bleed a little, not enough to soak a block into the water. My time is on 7 May is due. I've never been so early, maybe one or two days. I had no pain, but old with 2 children between the ages of 4 and 11 months. Never a hemorrhage, but the second I had seats for three days, when I stopped after 6 weeks, the doctor and everything. I have a bit of mucus with Lite pink to red in it.

2 comments:

mrsdokte... said...

Implantation bleeding is usually a lite pink. Just wait and see if it explodes in a period. I've never had implantation bleeding, but I have a lot to understand my sister too well known.

=^.^= said...

If you have two children should know not to ask the question ..

Post a Comment