Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ulcerative Colitis Complications Only People On Remicade For Ulcerative Colitis Answer Pls.?

Only people on Remicade for Ulcerative Colitis answer pls.? - ulcerative colitis complications

Please tell me your opinion about this drug. My doctor talks to me about digestion this drug as Asacol and Prenosone and Mercapature does not work to stop the bleeding. What are your symptoms and not because the drug work for you? Are you afraid your immune system is weak? Did you have complications with drugs? I look forward nervous about this drug. Are you satisfied with the results of this medicine?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This drug is working for me. me that the immune system tries to eat a yogurt with a burst of immunity every day, but other then that it's much easier than remember that pills that will take all the other things that in life. I was there for a year and I had no complications. I also have with other people who live in Remi for UC. At first I was nervous, but now I am happy that I broke with him

Post a Comment