Friday, January 22, 2010

Roots Camera Bag What Do You Think Of This Bit Of Writing?

What do you think of this bit of writing? - roots camera bag

He is a photographer who can change the form of a fox. Tell me your thoughts, whether good or bad.

The sun is almost down, and to clarify the last sunbeams of evil, immediately retreated, connected to the sun. Her feet took up quite literally, running in the grass, the body of low pressure in the earth. His black nose quivered as she breathes wonderfully aromatic smell of the earth, which is adjusted only by Chanel No. 5. Focus, she said, resuming the rhythm. They meandered through the tall grass until you reach your goal, the summit of the hill.

The change in the human form, was from the wind at your nakedness and shake the hunt around the base of an oak tree until he found a bag made of canvas. He opened it and stepped into the lacy bra and panties, retired. A little less luxury would have done the work, but it did not go looking for something that only carry outdated. She slipped down into a name brand jeans. Browsing in the pocket a little more, let out a sigh of frustration and threw the bag on the floor.

Something as trivial as not to prevent a shirt that he receipt of the image he had waited all day. I always thought that modesty is characteristic of the human race would have gone out anyway. It was a very remote area, even against the will of the school. She created the tripod and camera set fine apochromatic again, look through the lens. The light that is reflected in the marble, as something like a dream. It was the perfect shot.

4 comments:

Miss Clock said...

I wanted to explore ideas in a fox-shifter, but never had to do! I'm glad that you did not, because my story was not as good as yours. I like how everything together, and how is your goal, the main character in his image. Things are not "trivial". =) I think I need a name, but ...

Hey, can you help me with my story? They do not do (.)
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Fallen Angel said...

hahahhaah is also a short history of cool, I love it!

I love foxes and this idea of a shifter at least one Fox is so pretty!

A good story is always what I write, as the detail that is, as an author:)

kmh :] said...

I like the way he wrote and thought, I've never heard of a fox-shaped gearshift is truly unique.
I would definitely read this if it is a book! Keep writing! : D

kmh :] said...

I like the way he wrote and thought, I've never heard of a fox-shaped gearshift is truly unique.
I would definitely read this if it is a book! Keep writing! : D

Post a Comment