Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pregnancy Levels Is There A Test I Can Do At Home To Check My Pregnancy Hormone Levels?

Is there a test I can do at home to check my pregnancy hormone levels? - pregnancy levels

I have a pregnancy confusion. I may be a spontaneous abortion, ectopic pregnancy, or perhaps simply too early to see a wink. Is there any way I can check my hormone levels from me if they where they belong? I'm on another ultrasound for next Wednesday, but I have a hard time waiting. If yes, how many, where he is, etc.? And also, can you tell me, how high should appear? Thank you all.

6 comments:

Number 4 on the way! Due in Aug. said...

Yes, we speak of EFA

Number 4 on the way! Due in Aug. said...

Yes, we speak of EFA

Number 4 on the way! Due in Aug. said...

Yes, we speak of EFA

darkange... said...

Well, you should consult a doctor. This is done by blood, not diabetes. And there is no default in his case. Probably because every pregnancy is different. I say this because I have had 2 miscarriages, go to your local ER, which is what every doctor will tell you, and get checked. Make sure you get to them, provided the ultrasound equipment. Additionally, you can see usually 6-8 weeks. Some babies take longer than others.

laura said...

I dont think so. All you can do is a pregnancy test .. But he tested positive, he still has at least as much as you do.

I hope that everything goes well.

jhharris... said...

No. Sorry, you must go to the doctor.

Post a Comment