Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Test Website From Outside Sobriety Test:-(got This From A Website)?

Sobriety Test:-(got this from a website)? - test website from outside

A man arrested by the police because he was weaving in and out of lanes. The officer stopped his car and asked the driver to blow into a breath analyzer tube to check on the blood alcohol content.
"Oh, no, the driver said." I can not do that. When I do, I have an asthma attack and die. "
"OK," the official said: "Come to the station and urinate into a cup to check your alcohol content."
"Oh, no, I can not. I am a diabetic, and when my blood sugar in the blood then urinate low voltage drop, that I die."
"Very well. Visit the station and take a blood test for alcohol levels checked."
"Oh, no, I can not. I am a bleeder to bleed and never stopING If you my blood.
"Okay, not directly in front of your car and walk this white line for me."
"Oh, no, I can."
"Why not?"
"Because I'm drunk.

1 comment:

♥♫Hedy♫... said...

Thank you for the laugh. It is a good idea.:)

Post a Comment