Monday, February 15, 2010

Finding Pediatritian In Toronto Questions About My Sick Child?

Questions about my sick child? - finding pediatritian in toronto

Hello,
I have my baby in Florida, I had problems during pregnancy, doctors discovered later, so I think a lot of things that has run throughout my delivary wrong, but I do not know, because I was young and single mothers and Medicaid paid in full, so I suspect they knew to be known anyway, had a baby, I had a problem of coordination of sucking and swallowing, he was always in the nursery than a week after it is downloaded, I said that the baby is normal, then went to his pediatrician only five hits and told me that the baby cries a lot, but she said it is normal, even though my last visit, he told his perdiatritian if you could go with him, because he wanted go abroad, his father wanted, I thought that we seemd get married after his son and all, she said yes, looks. and its 40 days, which I flew to his father, the baby began to grow, and you start to notice that do not follow the objects, then

2 comments:

jennifer m said...

Honey u have to get Ahold of Ur local help desk for him to return to Medicaid. Try from there, you wold Agency Mentally / physically handicapped children in a position to find help U / u school can get a job. I work for in Pennsylvania. Then I went into the office of the SSI and should help in the situation, or some kind of monthly payment for your diability. I really hope this helps ... GOOD LUCK

T DOGG said...

You must stop to question an answer.

Post a Comment